BX businessXplainer reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Using the Services does not give you any ownership in our Services or the content or information made available through our Services. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Users own all the text, feedback, and personal information they provide to us, but you also grant BX a nonexclusive license to it.
Users promise to only provide information and content that they have the right to share, and that their BX businessXplainer profile will be truthful.
As between you and BX businessXplainer, you own the information that you post to the Services and you are only granting BX businessXplainer the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
1. The license is not valid for material that you make links to on third party sites. Material published on third party sites have its own licensing terms that needs to be followed.
2. You can end the license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent that others as part of the Service copied, re-shared it or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
3. While we may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expressions.
4. Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others also on other platforms.
5. You agree with that BX (including our volunteering editors) draw conclusions from and uses everything you have written here on BX in our openly licensed explainer-texts (open access without login) that are based on yours and other members collective experiences. BX-explainer texts are assigned an open Creative Commons license, CC-BY, which means that BX will be the creator of those texts and allow others to use, spread, re-mix, modify and build upon the texts even for commercial purposes.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to BX businessXplainer, you agree that BX businessXplainer can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone's rights (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. BX businessXplainer may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.